What is Polycom Trio?
Polycom Real Presence Trio 8800 delivers the best ever audio experience from the huddle room to the boardroom – making every conversation, every spoken word just that much clearer. Not only does Real Presence Trio break through the sound barrier by providing the most amazing sound quality, but it also redefines the category by serving as the smart hub for your group collaboration and bringing easy-to-use, no-compromise visual collaboration to spaces that were previously cost prohibitive.
Exceptional audio capabilities including: Enhanced HD Voice and automatic elimination of background noise with Polycom’s exclusive Noise Block
- Advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features (H.264 AVC, High Profile, Lync Basic SVC)
- Effortless pairing for audio over USB (wired), Bluetooth, NFC (wireless) and IP using PC-based soft clients, personal contacts or joining calendared events
- One-step-to-join meeting experience through calendar integration
- Broad Open SIP call platform for interoperability with most major platforms including Skype for Business, Microsoft Office 365 Cloud PBX, Microsoft Lync 2013 and Real Presence Platform
- The industry’s only bass reflex port in a group audio conferencing solution , preserving the ability to hear lower frequency sound and rich multi-media audio
- 360 ° microphone coverage and up to 20-foot (6-meters) microphone pickup. Easily extend the reach with optional expansion microphones
- Local 5-way HD Voice conference
- 5” LCD, color touch screen display, smooth, responsive and intuitive
- Secure Wi-Fi network connectivity or Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE)