What is Polycom Soundstation?
The Polycom® SoundStation® IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
Strong, robust SIP software – leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Large high-resolution display with XHTML microbrowser – enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more functional
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE). An optional A/C power kit also available
- 20-foot (6-meters) microphone pickup. Even more with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity, reaching all corners of the room
- Automatic Gain Control, which intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated
- Resistance to interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions
- Built-in 2.5mm applications port, which enables you to connect the conference phone to a mobile phone for productive calls even where no network connection is available (or to a computer for calls using PC-based soft phone clients)