What is Polycom Lync Service?
Built to be an extension of Lync, the Polycom CX series takes the simplicity, ease of use, and familiar Lync interface to environments throughout the enterprise. Only Polycom offers the broadest portfolio of Lync-optimized solutions that simplify deployment. They also lower your total cost of ownership by eliminating training costs, streamlining communications and encouraging collaboration.
Comprises voice and video devices designed exclusively to improve your Microsoft Lync experience
- Represents the broadest portfolio of optimized solutions, spanning desktop, common areas and conference rooms
- Are one-of-a-kind devices, featuring the only 360-degree panorama video display, the only Lync conference phone and the only group video system optimized for Lync
- Reduces your total cost of ownership through native integration, and plug-and-play functionality for easy deployment, management, and provisioning
- Maximize your return on investment by leveraging your existing Microsoft Lync infrastructure servers and gateways
- Reduce deployment, training, and support costs with intuitive user interfaces that make sense the first time users use them
- Deploy voice and video in multiple environments (including desktops, common areas and conference rooms), thanks to the wide selection of solutions offered
- Use a simple interface that you can connect to from any device on the network
- Access your personalized contacts, calendar information and presence—wherever you are in the organization
- Click to join meetings without having to know passcodes or bridge numbers
- Collaborate in real time with remote colleagues to make decisions more quickly