What is Cisco SX20?
The Cisco TelePresence® SX20 Quick Set (SX20 Quick Set) can transform any flat panel display into a sleek and powerful video conferencing system. The SX20 Quick Set is designed to deliver high definition video and multiparty conferencing with the flexibility to accommodate various room size and configurations – all at a value price.
The SX20 Quick Set supports optional embedded multipoint support with Cisco® TelePresence MultiSite technology, enabling users to add three additional participants to a video call. SX20 Quick Set combines a powerful codec, premium resolution of 1080p, two camera choices, and a dual-display feature in an easy-to-deploy and easy-to-use solution. Whether you’re a small business just getting started with telepresence or a large enterprise looking to expand your existing deployment, the SX20 Quick Set delivers the performance you would expect from more expensive systems – in a compact, feature-rich and affordable package. Now, the SX20 Quick Set supports cloud registration to Cisco Spark Services for even faster and more cost effective deployment .
- Design Features
- Transforms a flat panel display into a 1080p high-definition meeting space
- Intuitive connections make setup as easy as connecting a DVD player
- Provides up to 1080p60 resolution – compatible with standards-based video without loss of features
- Sleek, compact design
- Application Features
- Multimedia and presentations can be shared at the touch of a button
- Supports Cisco Intelligent Proximity for content sharing to mobile devices and wireless sharing from Macs and PCs
- Supports Switched Conferencing (SVC) for enhanced layouts2
- Easily control room peripherals such as lights, room dividers, curtains, directly from the Cisco TelePresence Touch 10 (optional) through customizable API (requires external third-party control system processor)
- Basic API available over IP (Telnet or Secure Shell Protocol [SSH]) or over RS-232 with USB adapter
- High-definition content sharing up to 1080p30 resolution
- One button to push (OBTP) to start a meeting
- Performance Features
- Premium resolution (1080p60)
- 323/SIP calls up to 6 Mbps
- Built-in individually transcoded multipoint conferencing (optional) offers ability to add three additional participants
- Easy provisioning and self-configuration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Server (VCS), or Cisco WebEx TelePresence
- Takes advantage of the Cisco TelePresence Total Solution approach, including Cisco TelePresence ad-hoc conferencing features, recording and streaming, and firewall traversal services
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager native support (requires Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 8.6 or higher)