Cisco IP Phones 7800 Series
Affordable, Full-Featured VoIP Collaboration, Enjoy reliable, full-featured voice over IP communications, whether you have Cisco on-premises, cloud, hybrid or Unified Communications as-a-Service (UCaaS) from other select providers*. With the budget-friendly Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series, you can increase your business call efficiency and productivity, while reducing your IT operating costs.
Features and Capabilities:
The cost-effective Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series is ideal for small to large enterprises seeking high-quality, full-featured VoIP communications. It’s a great fit for customers who use traditional analog or digital phones today and want to advance to a Cisco IP Phone system, whether deployed on-premises, from the cloud, or in hybrid configurations with the Cisco Spark Phone OS.
The series is also well suited for customers who:
- Would like to expand their Cisco voice communications desktop investment
- Have made an investment in UCaaS from other select providers
Enhanced User Experience for Collaboration:
Key features and capabilities that promote a superior user experience include:
- Choice of single and multi-line models, with charcoal and white color options
- High-resolution grayscale displays and soft keys
- Conferencing, messaging, directory keys, and a two-way navigation
- Support for full wideband capability throughout the handset, headset, and speaker (on most models)
- Electronic hook-switch control to more easily manage personal calls on most models**
- Simple, Cost-Effective Administration.
The IP Phone 7800 Series is easy to deploy and manage, with features such as:
- Flexible deployment options with on-premises, hosted and cloud with Cisco Spark, along with third party hosted call control
- Power over Ethernet Class 1 and Cisco Energy Wise to reduce energy costs
- Integrated IEEE switches to reduce installation costs and clutter at the desktop.
- Cisco Expressway for remote worker single sign-on access without a VPN client