What is Alcatel Omnitouch?
Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch™ Contact Center Standard Edition is the ideal solution for companies with contact centers that are mainly driven by voice interactions, addressing installations of all types and sizes, from small to large capacities. Currently used by more than 800,000 agents worldwide, OmniTouch CC Standard Edition is based on the unique and patented “matrix” call routing model. Flexible and customizable, any changes can be made quickly using the what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) management interface, so even those without programming skills will find it easy to respond to business demands.
- Reduced total cost of ownership with quick deployment
- Single competency for administration, supervision and reporting
- Look-ahead routing and distribution allow for better planning and resourcing
- Comprehensive range of features to meet the varied needs of any contact center
- Flexible and programmable, allowing automatic changes to distribution rules depending on time of day or day of week
- Simple WYSIWYG management interface allows optimum responsiveness to business needs
- Full suite of real-time and historical reporting tools for performance awareness
- 5 to 2000 agents on a single node, up to 5000 agents in a multi-nodal OmniPCX Enterprise configuration
- Remote agent facilities with Alcatel-Lucent connecting options
- Branch survivability for inbound with Passive Communication Server
- Prioritized ‘skill mapping’ of calls according to available resources
- Advanced queuing with embedded voice announcements
- OmniTouch™ Customer Service (OTCS) integration server provides off-the-shelf connectors to major CRM applications and other integration capabilities
- Enhanced options like IVR with CCIVR or OTCS IVR, wallboards, Soft Panel Manager, Workforce Management or OTCS media (email, web chat, web callback, social media, CRM connectors…)