What is Omni PCX Office?
Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office Communication Server is an “e-communication server”, a new “all-in-one” concept combining proven telephony functions with data management and access to all the resources of the Internet. This “multi-purpose” server provides a turnkey global communication solution for small and medium-scale businesses with 6 to 200 employees.
Modular, flexible and scalable to meet the needs of SMBs from 5 to 200 users
- Offers next-generation enterprise communication experience on PC, deskphones, smartphones
- Provides full-featured access to enterprise communications services across devices, on or off site
- Increases communication efficiency for employees, offering new opportunities to reach contacts
- Increases customer satisfaction by improving call resolution with embedded voice-centric customer service
- Reduces communication costs and enables a choice of network configurations and IP, IP/TDM or TDM endpoints, minimizing additional investment and enabling a smooth migration thanks to IP telephony infrastructure flexibility and software scalability
- Reduces total cost of ownership for business communication and conversation services with simplified and unified management
- Easy installation in full voice environment and/or converged voice/data environment at reduced cost with plug-and-play and zero-touch deployment
- Optimized installation ready for next generation of communications with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) at the core