Alcatel-Lucent 8262/8262Ex DECT Handsets
The Alcatel-Lucent 8262 DECT Handset is the perfect communications companion for your mobile workforce operating in demanding environments such as construction, manufacturing or the oil and gas industry.
The 8262 DECT Handset provides unparalleled robustness through 180 g (6.34 oz) of technology packed into a ruggedized body, with a shock-proof screen that can survive falls from 2.0 m (6.6 ft). The dedicated shield and body grip make the 8262 DECT Handset usable with gloves for specific industries such as: chemistry construction or metallurgy.
The 8262 DECT Handset provides a complete set of Isolated Worker Protection services that protect lone workers from incidents and accidents at the workplace. These include: Man-down,no movement, pull cord, and emergency button.
- Rugged body for harsh environments
- Bluetooth Low Energy technology for high-accuracy geo-location
- Oversized alarm button
- Ergonomic design and intuitive operation
- Keypad and color display backlight
- Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity for accessory pairing
- 8262Ex ATEX compliance classification:
– Gas: II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
– Dust: II 2D Ex ib IIIC T135°C Db IP65
- Robustness ensures your employees stay connected to the rest of the organization.
- Isolated Worker Protection services provide your workforce with a consistent set of innovative features.
- Accurate device geo-location ensures worker protection.
- Compatibility with previously deployed Alcatel-Lucent DECT devices to ensure investment protection.
- HD audio and common ergonomics with the 8242 DECT Handset assure immediate adoption by the user.