Alcatel-Lucent 8078s-8068s-8058s-8028s Premium DeskPhone s Series
The Alcatel-Lucent 8078s, 8068s, 8058s, 8028s Premium DeskPhone s Series delivers improved performance and innovative design. These new variants enhance the IP communications experience in multi-device environments, bringing conversation comfort to the next level with audio quality improvements. Enhanced High Definition voice provides a superior audio experience with natural voice communication and improved intelligibility, enabling increased business user productivity.
The Premium DeskPhone s Series can be deployed in any business environment, from on-premise PBX, to cloud deployment on multiple platforms, such as
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise servers or Third-Party SIP telephony platforms.
The Premium DeskPhone s Series improves the overall energy efficiency of IP phone deployments by saving energy in standby mode and in conversation mode.
The Premium DeskPhone is now the hub of enterprise connected devices, offering broader connectivity options for Smartphone integration, and new applications based on proximity detection or location.
- Enhanced High Definition voice quality, Super Wideband ready
- Best in class power consumption
- 8058s, 8068s, 8068s Bluetooth, 8078, 8078s Bluetooth
- Optimized ergonomics
- Dedicated function keys
- Backlit display
- Intuitive icons and soft keys
- Alphabetic keyboard
- Built-in security
- Dual stack NOE & SIP protocol
- Compatible with IP-Touch 8 series
- Unified Communication companion
- Embedded software encryption capabilities
- Customization capabilities
- Easy installation, supports plug and play provisioning
- Easy to use with feature buttons and interactive soft keys
- Offers the full range of telephony services found in Alcatel-Lucent acclaimed communication servers – OmniPCX® Enterprise and OXO Connect – unsurpassed in terms of functionality, features, reliability and quality of service
- Improve employee efficiency and productivity
- Leverage Alcatel-Lucent systems and solutions installed base
- Interoperability with survival router (embedded SIP Proxy) provides continuity of service with OmniPCX Enterprise systems
- Interoperability with Third Party SIP server