- Under the direction of the Zonal Manager, handling Key/named Accounts.
- Disseminating product information and Procuring relevant information, conducting and coordinating for product presentations,
- Identifying new accounts and establishing a strong network, to support partners for closure.
- Introduction: Introduction about the Company and the Product to Corporates / Government Accounts
- Target Vs Achievement: The jobholder would be accountable for meeting his/her sales target set at the beginning of the year and would be tracking his efforts on a monthly basis the achievement as against the target set. He shall also be responsible for the timely collections of receivables.
- Product Mix: The jobholder will be required to achieve targets from EPABX (Alcatel/NEC/NEOS), Video Conferencing (Cisco/Polycom), Data (Alcatel) and other third party products such as security and AV.
- Planning & Implementation: Devising the sales strategy and preparation of business proposal in consultation with the Department Head specifying the terms and conditions to the customer.
- Generate Business: To generate business from Corporate accounts/government sector.
- Daily & Weekly Calls: Average 15-18 fresh/prospect calls per week and informing the same to the senior about his/her progress through.
- Maintaining Database: The jobholder would be accountable for maintaining a database for all prospects generated by him/her individually and submitting it to the Sales & Service Coordinator on a monthly basis and also forwarding the same to his Departmental heads. He shall also be responsible for maintaining his sales data and receivables data.
- Weekly Meetings: The jobholder would be accountable for sharing Technical Updation, experiences and learning in a forum regularly by sharing within the team during weekly meetings.
- Follow up: The job holder will have to follow up with the client/customer for payment collection, negotiation and final closing of the deal with the customer independently & final hand over of the transactions to the service department
- Competitors Information: Collecting market information/Competitors’ information analyzing the same in consultation with the senior.
- Maintaining appropriate and updated documents related to sales, monthly tracking of effort and time.
- The job requires clear understanding of the technicalities of the product and ability to translate the technical complexity of the system in simple language for successful selling of the product.
- Also the job requires ability to plan and understand the sales strategy keeping in mind the market conditions and studying the customer behavior.
- Leadership abilities, Bilingualism, Dexterity, problem solving and interpersonal skills are used for maintaining ongoing accounts and generating fresh sales and managing the subordinates.
- Believer in Inter personal skills a key for business generation from Key Accounts
- Education: Graduates/BE (Electronics & Communication)/BE(Computer)/MBA will be an added advantage.
- Experience: 6 to 10 years. Should have the skills & experience for corporate selling
- Linguistic Ability: knowledge of English and the local language is essential for this position.
- Other required skills are interpersonal skills, Communication and Presentation and Leadership Skills.